The Mission of the National Air Carrier Association
- To foster among our members the highest degree of operational safety and efficiency;
- To advance and maintain with Congress, government agencies, and the traveling public an enlightened understanding of our member’s goals and problems;
- To influence in a proper manner the laws and regulations promulgated on our industry;
- To promote the national and international aviation interests of our members; and
- To bring members’ representatives into closer personal and professional relations with each other, with government, and with other industry leaders.